--- In STMFC@..., <mjmcguirk@...> wrote:

From: "Mike Brock" <brockm@...> wrote:

Still...one might be permitted to wonder about the manufacture
of a car with
total production of 100 prototype cars when the AAR Alt Standard
50 ton
hopper...about 50,000 prototype cars ...has never been built

Mike,

The reason, which seems anathema to some -- is simple and can be
expressed in two words: "Santa" and "Fe."

Doesn't matter if Chico had one, fifty, or 75,000 of them, people
will still buy 'em.

Not my rule, just stating the facts . . .

Marty McGuirk