Re: Allergic to Epoxy, CA?

armprem

John,Do you have any kits for sale? < G >Armand Premo

----- Original Message -----
From: "John Fitts" <jefitts2003@...>
To: <stmfc@...>
Sent: Monday, April 24, 2006 7:45 PM
Subject: [STMFC] Allergic to Epoxy, CA?

I have suddenly developed what seems to be an acute sensitivity to both CA
and epoxy. Even with proper ventilation and limited exposure, my head about
explodes and my eyes puff up from either adhesive in a matter of seconds.

This is seriously bad news for me, as the greatest part of my modeling
efforts up until now was in building resin kits. With epoxy and CA out of
the picture, I don't know how else to stick 'em together. I'm skeptical
that an aliphatic (carpenter's) glue would work, but I could be mistaken.

Anyone else out there have a siimilar allergy? Any thoughts on what to
do? My large pile of unbuilt resin kits would surely appreciate your
response.

John

Love cheap thrills? Enjoy PC-to-Phone calls to 30+ countries for just
2�/min with Yahoo! Messenger with Voice.

Yahoo! Groups Links