From: Al & Patricia Westerfield <westerfield@multipro.com>
To: <STMFC@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Monday, January 28, 2002 10:04 PM
Subject: Re: [STMFC] HYNH&H Van Nest Freight Yards

Norm - I, too lived there and often watched the yards. I grew up in
Parkchester. Just yesterday I purchased one of Bob's Photos new books at
Timonium specifically because it had pictures of the Van Nest shops! The
title is The New Haven Railroad's Electrified Zone, Robert A.
Liljestrand,
37 pring St., Ansonia, CT06401. Cost is $15.00, shipping cost
nknown. -
Al Westerfield