From: "Al & Patricia Westerfield" <westerfield@multipro.com>
To: <STMFC@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Monday, 28 January, 2002 22:04
Subject: Re: [STMFC] HYNH&H Van Nest Freight Yards

: Norm - I, too lived there and often watched the yards. I
grew up in
: Parkchester. Just yesterday I purchased one of Bob's
Photos new books at
: Timonium specifically because it had pictures of the Van
Nest shops! The
: title is The New Haven Railroad's Electrified Zone, Robert
A. Liljestrand,
: 37 pring St., Ansonia, CT06401. Cost is $15.00, shipping
cost unknown. -
: Al Westerfield