From: <asychis@aol.com>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 11:25:51 EDT
To: <STMFC@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [STMFC] Sherman Hill Dirt, Ames Monument, etc.

In a message dated 5/10/2006 10:22:43 AM Central Standard Time,
STMFC@yahoogroups.com writes:
When I go to Laramie this summer I can get you more. How about from the Ames
monument site (original site of Sherman)?
Take some time to look around at the Monument. A few minutes there last
year, looking for evidence of freight cars at Sherman, resulted in finding a
brass
military uniform button.

Jerry Michels