Re: NP wood side reefer with classic NP round roof

Gene Deimling <losgatos48@...>

Ed:
The only color photos that I have seen show black hardware. I am
not sure that an old "Prototype Modeler" article is a valid source
of prototype information. The There are no data sheets available
from the kit maker. This series of cars presented a challenge to
research since no plans were found only a folio sheet. Fortunately,
there are a few old bodies to be found in Montana and other states.

Gene Deimling

--- In STMFC@..., "ed_mines" <ed_mines@...> wrote:

--- In STMFC@..., STMFC@... wrote:
a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the STMFC
group.

File : /686_side_shot_001_1-800.jpg
Uploaded by : losgatos48 <losgatos48@>
Description : The latest O scale urethane kit from Chooch
Ultra
Scale. Patterns and pilot model by Jim Zwernemann with decals
from
R.L. Design.

Wow, that's a nice model. Is there a data sheet that goes along
with
it that some of us HO modelers could get copies of?

In an old issue of "Prototype Modeler" I think thsy said that some
of
these cars has box car red hardware.