Given recent grumbling about inadequate instructions....

leakinmywaders

Given recent grumbling about inadequate instructions in many resin
freigh car kits--which I agree with--I thought it might be appropriate
to post a really big attaboy to Mr. Culotta for his extremely lucid,
carefully-written, and beautifully illustrated instruction sheet in
the new Speedwitch SP/T&NO B-50-25 boxcar kit. I just received mine
today and I am very impressed. I'd say Ted is doing a great service to
all of us by taking the time to prepare directions that are friendly
to resin kit novices. And yet they are chock full of good ideas for
everybody else too. Thanks!

Chris Frissell
Polson, MT