Re: Given recent grumbling about inadequate instructions....

Schuyler Larrabee

Under this general topic, I'd like to encourage kit
instruction writers to avoid this booby-trap for the modeler:

Step 10-- Cement two end-widgets to the base widget, one at each end.

[This is where I go and eat dinner or run some errands.]

Step 11-- Before cement has completely set, insert the center
widget between the end-widgets....

(If anything else is to be done "before cement has completely
set," say so within the same step!)

I thank you.

Scott Pitzer
Scott, that's why the first line of good instructions says "Read the instructions all the way
through before starting to build this kit."

SGL