GN 15000 series auto cars?

Garth Groff <ggg9y@...>

Friends,

At the 2005 Naperville meet, Steffan Ehnbom showed off a GN double-door 40' boxcar with a Viking roof, numbered 15274. Dave Hussy has a photo of this car on his site at http://ct.pbase.com/v3/13/298413/4/51606809.IMG_2410tn_.jpg . The end of the car is not visible. Can anyone fill in details on the type of end, trucks, brake wheel etc. Nor can I tell how tall the car is, though it appears have a 10' 6" IH. Also I cannot find this class listed in my 1958 ORER. Any history would be appreciated. I would like very much to build a model of this car.

Kind regards,

Garth G. Groff