From: STMFC@... on behalf of Tom Houle
Sent: Sun 6/11/2006 7:37 AM
To: STMFC@...
Subject: [STMFC] Need Link-Belt Crane Drawing - Ed Gebhardt M. R. April, 1961

Seeking good clean undistorted photocopy or preferably a copy of the
April, 1961 M. R. in which Ed Gebhardt's drawing of a 1920 Link-Belt
crane appeared. I also need photos and any prototype history.
Objective: build an O scale version of this neat looking self-powered
crane car and document it in a construction article. Also, might do a
Styrene master for casting in resin.
Please respond off-line.
Thanks,
Tom Houle