Resinator's Flash for IC modelers and connecting railroads

lnbill <bwelch@...>

I received in the mail yesterday test shots of a fall release from
Sunshine. The model in question is the standard Illinois Central two
bay offset twin hopper. It is amazing to me how far resin casters have
been able to push the technology. There is detail on the inside and the
inside also replicates the offset design. The two major pieces are the
hopper bays and the body, which is a one-piece casting.

I will be researching to see if I can use the castings to create a
similar car owned by the NC&StL built by Pullman in 1929.

This will stack very nicely next to a Kadee example in terms of detail.

Bill Welch