From: Tim O'Connor <timoconnor@...>
To: <STMFC@...>
Sent: Thursday, February 01, 2001 10:41 PM
Subject: Re: [STMFC] USRA composite gons

At 10:07 PM 2/1/01 -0600, you wrote:

Just doing some tests to see if my Youngstown containers would fit in
the
Intermountain and Lifelike kits - I plan to issue a 10 container load
for
Mop. Turns out the Lifelike car is about 6" narrower than prototype and
won't fit the containers. Intermountain is about 2" oversize and will
(and
would have if the correct width). - Al Westerfield
Al... I wonder if your load will fit Sunshine's Greenville car
(same prototype as the Proto2000). It came with thin-wall sides.
I can test fit it for you, if you're interested. ;o)

Timothy O'Connor <timoconnor@...>
Marlborough, Massachusetts