Re: I wore out my compressor

tyesac@...

In a message dated 7/12/2006 10:47:40 AM Central Daylight Time,
bwelch@uucf.org writes:
I cannot restrain myself from bragging. When I started serious freight
car building about 1992, I went to Sears and purchased one of those
construction site compressors with a tank and gauges. This compressor
and I have been pretty productive in the intervening years, so much so
that it died recently.

I have since gone on line to see what is out there and there are a lot
of choices and for less money than I remember paying.

Bill Welch
Bill,

Sounds like you got a good 14 plus years out of it. Have you considered
going to the Sears.com website and getting repair parts for the one you already
have?

Tom C