From: tculotta@speedwitch.com
To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 3:10 AM
Subject: Re: RE: [STMFC] Article On Santa Fe's Rebuilt Reefers

There is an error in the text of the captions on page 95. It should be
"Rr-43" not "Rr-45" as stated. Also, it's hard to say it in the
article, but I LOVE these new Sunshine kits. Sometimes a model just
strikes one's fancy and these hit me from the moment I saw the
castings. Charlie Slater is really to be commended for his efforts.

Regards,
Ted Culotta

Speedwitch Media
645 Tanner Marsh Road, Guilford, CT 06437
info@speedwitch.com
www.speedwitch.com
(650) 787-1912