Re: Article On Santa Fe's Rebuilt Reefers

tyesac@...

In a message dated 7/17/2006 9:27:10 AM Central Daylight Time,
tgmadden@worldnet.att.net writes:
Ted Culotta wrote:

Also, it's hard to say it in the
article, but I LOVE these new Sunshine kits. Sometimes a model just
strikes one's fancy and these hit me from the moment I saw the
castings. Charlie Slater is really to be commended for his efforts.
Well, gee, Ted - thanks a lot! That pretty well assures they'll all be
gone by the time I arrive at the Amarillo convention Friday morning!

Tom Madden
Tom,

You'd have about an equal chance at the Napperville RPM in October as well.

In other words, about the same as the "bait" in a shark feeding frenzy!

Tom C