From: "Justin Kahn" <harumd@...>
To: <STMFC@...>
Sent: Sunday, July 23, 2006 9:15 PM
Subject: [STMFC] WS Kits

Perhaps West SHORE? I think these were produced for CHS by F&C.

Jace Kahn, General Manager
Ceres and Canisteo RR Co.

I have two limited run West side Models made for Cental Hobby supply. I
prchased them in the mid to late 1980's. They are steel sided reffers with
dreadnot ends and bowtie roofs. Only the sides are paited, the rest of the
kit is unpainted. Are thes cars very accurate?
Jim Fellows