Re: Sunshine Models 13th Prototype Modelers Seminar 26-29 October 2006

Rob Adams

Don;

I'll put the notice on the Steam Freight Cars Web Site this weekend. I have several other updates that are queued up as well.

Best regards, Rob Adams

rgs0554 wrote:

--- In STMFC@yahoogroups.com <mailto:STMFC%40yahoogroups.com>, "benjaminfrank_hom"
<b.hom@...> wrote:

Information on this year's Sunshine Prototype Modelers
Seminar at
Naperville, Illinois on 26-29 October is posted in the "Sunshine
Models - Naperville" folder at STMFPH:

Ben Hom
Hi Ben, Would you also please post ithe info to the STMFC. I
was a member of STMFPH however yahoo now says I'm not a
member of the group. Clicking on the cited length only produces
the message that I'm not a member and searches of the join
Yahoo groups site using STMFPH and various other likely word
groups does not open the door. Thanks, Don Smith

--
Rob Adams
Wellman, IA