Re: Sunshine Models 13th Prototype Modelers Seminar 26-29 October 2006

Jim Williams <wwww5960@...>

Hi...I had an identical experience, can you get to the info from the STMFC home page?...Best Jim Williams

rgs0554 <rgs0554@...> wrote: --- In STMFC@..., "benjaminfrank_hom"
<b.hom@...> wrote:

Information on this year's Sunshine Prototype Modelers
Seminar at
Naperville, Illinois on 26-29 October is posted in the "Sunshine
Models - Naperville" folder at STMFPH:

Ben Hom
Hi Ben, Would you also please post ithe info to the STMFC. I
was a member of STMFPH however yahoo now says I'm not a
member of the group. Clicking on the cited length only produces
the message that I'm not a member and searches of the join
Yahoo groups site using STMFPH and various other likely word
groups does not open the door. Thanks, Don Smith