From: "Jon Miller" <atsf@...>
To: <STMFC@...>
Sent: Saturday, August 12, 2006 5:18 PM
Subject: Re: [STMFC] AT&SF reefers

Brain,
This from the review on the SFRH&MS site;

"Athearn has made this model available in a number of passenger train
slogans. As Jordan reports, only the Super Chief is correct as delivered.
The later Ship and Travel slogan for modelers of the early 50s should be
available at the end of 2007 or early 2008."

Jon Miller
AT&SF
For me time has stopped in 1941
NMRA Life member #2623