From: STMFC@yahoogroups.com [mailto:STMFC@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Jon
Miller
Sent: Sunday, 13 August 2006 10:40 a.m.
To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [STMFC] AT&SF reefers

Brian,
What that says is that the Scout, Chief, El Capitan, and Grand Canyon
(if they have the map on them) are not correct. Those names are correct
with the Ship and Travel slogan which replaced the map (which Athearn will
do in the future). If this is incorrect please correct me.
What Athearn is doing is what prototype modelers have long asked for.
Do a correct car with at least some correct paint schemes. Paint it
whatever else schemes they wish to sell the product. Just so we know what's
right and what's wrong.

Jon Miller
AT&SF
For me time has stopped in 1941