St. Louis RPM Meet Photos

golden1014

All,

Photos of this weekend's St. Louis RPM Meet are now
posted at
http://www.pbase.com/golden1014/2006_st_louis_rpm_meet

Thanks to all for coming and enjoying the big weekend.
We had 275-280 people, 750+ models (we really didn't
bother counting) and lots of happy vendors. We're
wiped out!

Good things happen when you've got a great team.
Please don't forget the rest of the RPM crew, which
includes Dan Kohlberg, Dave Davis and Loren Casey.
Also helping out were Lonnie Bathurst, Mike Dudley,
Stu Thayer, Clark Propst, and a few other guys. Thanks
fellas.

I'd appreciate hearing your thoughts on the meet, and
if you have any comments to make it better please
don't hesitate to write me at Golden1014@....
And yes, we're planning to do it again next year--same
time, same place. More details to follow.

John Golden
O'Fallon, IL

John Golden
O'Fallon, IL