Re: Help w/FGE/WFE/BRE truss rod article

Don Worthy

It seems it will take some time and luck to get the copies of mags that have been mentioned. So would someone throw me a bone and let me know what model is correct for the "starting model"? Either wood or steel. I'll need them both. I just don't know which model to use as the base.
Thanks guys
Don Worthy

Ted Culotta <tculotta@...> wrote:
>How do I obtain a subscription to the journal "Prototype Modeling"?

I think he meant Prototype Railroad Modeling. There are no
subscriptions, but individual volumes (one to date) can be purchased at
www.speedwitch.com. The plan is for the next one will be out at
Naperville.

Regards,
Ted Culotta

Speedwitch Media
645 Tanner Marsh Road, Guilford, CT 06437
info@...
www.speedwitch.com
(650) 787-1912