Re: UP Trix Boxcars

up4024 <thekays100@...>

Ted --

I will keep my eyes open for this. By the way, are you thinking of
doing an underframe for the Trix CA-3?

--- In STMFC@..., Ted Culotta <tculotta@...> wrote:

I have started patterns for a drop in floor/underframe for the Trix UP
box car that will include correct resin castings for the UP welded
underframe that went on these cars (the IMWX/RC parts, while certainly
a good stand-in, represent the AAR underframe that was different from
the UP welded type.) Decals will also be included with this conversion
kit. The target for release of this is early 2007, possibly at Cocoa
Beach.

Regards,
Ted Culotta

Speedwitch Media
645 Tanner Marsh Road, Guilford, CT 06437
info@...
www.speedwitch.com
(650) 787-1912