Re: NP R40-23 Clones

oliver

Brian,
I'm not sure if there is another more specific article, but see
Richard Hendrickson's article on PFE R-40-23 cars(with info on the
PC&F built NP clones) in the October 1994 Railmodel Journal. Also see
Tony Thompson's PFE book.
regards
Stefan

--- In STMFC@yahoogroups.com, "Brian J Carlson" <brian@...> wrote:

I am beginning to work on two IM NP Reefers that I have had on the
shelf for
a long time. I am looking for more information on the R40-23 clones
owned by
the NP. From a list message I saved I understand Richard Hendrickson
had an
article about these cars, but I couldn't find it using the Model
Train
Magazine Index. Any help on locating the article or additional
sources of
information would be appreciated.Thanks.

Brian J Carlson P.E.
Cheektowaga NY