Re: Stripping paint from resin models? Grit Blaster?

Richard Hendrickson

On Sep 20, 2006, at 6:10 AM, Victor Baird wabash2813 wrote:

Someone from another lists say to use a Grit Blaster and that he also
uses it to prep his models for painting. Anyone tried this?
Victor, I've used grit blasting for years both to remove old paint and to prep styrene and resin models for painting. Works very well and produces a matte finish to which all types of paint strongly adhere. I consider a grit blaster and booth to be essential modeling tools.

Richard Hendrickson