Re: resin kit instructions

Jim Williams <wwww5960@...>

I missed the start of this thread, but I have just finished a Milwakee Box with a eight rung latter. The kit intends for you to cut and splice two of the provided latters together.....Best Jim Williams

william darnaby <WDarnaby@...> wrote:

On Sep 22, 2006, at 10:46 AM, rockroll50401 wrote:

Both
real cars have (if I can Count) 8 rung ladders, the kits only
include 7 rung ladders. There are only A end photos of the Santa Fe
car, so I don't know if I used the correct (kit supplied) hand brake
or not?
I used Detail Associates 8 rung ladders for the ATSF car and DesPlaines
Hobbies Canadian 8 rung ladders for the MP car. Just cut off the stirrup
steps from the Canadian ladders. I also used the Canadian ladders for the
Speedwitch SP box.

Bill Darnaby