Re: USRA composite gons

Jeff English

"Tim O'Connor" <timoconnor@...>

so if NYC operated the containers, I can't imagine why
they wouldn't load them into any available gondola.
My impression has been that gons in NYC's container service
were specifically assigned to that, i.e. that random gons in general
service were not normally loaded with containers.
Now, I could be wrong about the above, but if we assume for
the moment that I'm correct, then the next question would be
whether NYC put any Greenville gons into container assignments.
I'll check that in the class books next time I get a chance.

Jeff English Troy, New York
Proto:64 Classic Era Railroad Modeling
englij@...

| R U T L A N D R A I L R O A D |