Re: Plausible PRR reweigh location codes for G30 etc. gons?

Tony Thompson

Stefan Lerche' wrote:
What are plausible PRR reweigh codes/lettering for these and other PRR gons. I'm using a Komar dry transfer for a Tichy War Emergency car and it only has a "New" date. I can't make out the corect lettering from The Keystone Modeller article.
Stefan, I like to use the codes from the major PRR yards, such as Enola (P-50) or Conway (P-341). You also seen P-712 fairly often (the Terre Haute shop) and also P-450 (the Fort Wayne car shop).

Publishers of books on railroad history