Re: Plausible PRR reweigh location codes for G30 etc. gons?

Tony Thompson

Brian J Carlson wrote:
It is interesting to note that renumbering may have occurred as the 1923 list, lists P-450 as the Indiana Harbor, Ind., Car Shop, and not Fort Wayne car Shop (P-441) as mentioned by Mr. Thompson, the others match what he said.
My list came from the PRR list provided years ago by Richard Hendrickson, the era of which I don't know. I have handed that list out as part of the handout for my Pennsy freight car modeling clinic over a number of years.

Publishers of books on railroad history