From: STMFC@... [mailto:STMFC@...] On Behalf Of
stefanelaine
Sent: Monday, October 09, 2006 10:12 PM
To: STMFC@...
Subject: [STMFC] Re: Plausible PRR reweigh location codes for G30 etc. gons?

Thanks Tony!
I was wondering what shops those cryptic PRR codes represented.
Stefan

Not being a--- In STMFC@..., Tony Thompson
<thompsonmarytony@...> wrote:

Stefan Lerche' wrote:
What are plausible PRR reweigh codes/lettering for these and
other PRR
gons. I'm using a Komar dry transfer for a Tichy War Emergency
car and
it only has a "New" date. I can't make out the corect lettering
from
The Keystone Modeller article.
Stefan, I like to use the codes from the major PRR yards,
such as
Enola (P-50) or Conway (P-341). You also seen P-712 fairly often
(the
Terre Haute shop) and also P-450 (the Fort Wayne car shop).

Publishers of books on railroad history

Yahoo! Groups Links