Re: Kit brakes

Tony Thompson

Denny Anspach wrote:
Just like my MOW outfit bunk car with complete fine interior detailing that no one can possibly perceive or see, this kind of hidden detailing accomplishment only satisfying to its creator can serve very well, if only in memory.
As always, Denny cuts to the heart of the matter. I care far more about what is important to ME, than to any potential layout visitor, when I'm choosing a level of accuracy or detail. Well said, Denny. (And yeah, I have a caboose with interior detail which can't be seen AT ALL.)

Publishers of books on railroad history