From: "Thomas M. Olsen" <tmolsen@...>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 02:40:36 -0400
To: <STMFC@...>
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Kline & Culotta Freight car book

To paraphrase Bruce's post about this book...............yes, they are
out! My was waiting for me when I got back to the house Thursday
evening. Great Book! Larry and Ted did a great job bringing the large
number of these in-service photos into print in one location where they
can be seen and the information used!

Tom Olsen
7 Boundary Road, West Branch
Newark, Delaware, 19711-7479
(302) 738-4292
tmolsen@... <mailto:tmolsen%40udel.edu>

Bruce Smith wrote:

Folks,

There was some recent discussion about the availability of the book "The
Postwar Freight Car Fleet" by STMFC listers Larry Kline and Ted Culotta,
published by the NMRA. My copy was on the door step when I got home at
lunch today so they are out!

While I haven't had a chance to look through the whole thing yet <G>, what
I have seen so far looks great.

Regards
Bruce

Bruce Smith