From: "golden1014" <golden1014@...>
To: <STMFC@...>
Sent: Tuesday, October 17, 2006 7:31 PM
Subject: [STMFC] Re: ADMIN: Mainline Modeler

Roger,

Respectfully, Jeff's right. The STMFC list isn't an appropriate
place to discuss MM and magazines, etc. to the bitter end. There's
been no public statement on the future of the magazine anyway, so
all that's left is speculation--and that just wastes everybody's
time. Let's spend our time talking freight cars.

John Golden
O'Fallon, IL