Southeastern Road Engine Closet Clearing Fire Sale

Allen Cain <allencain@...>

Folks,

Thanks to many of the folks on this list, I was able to sell a little over
half of the engines that I had to sell to clear out the closet.

I have now listed the remaining ones on Ebay at bargain prices which will
look great pulling cars in the steam era. These include Southern, Seaboard,
Atlantic Coast Line, Gulf Mobile and Ohio and Undecorated diesel and steam
produced by Proto2000, Athearn Genesis, Kato and, yes, one Rivarossi. All
are New In The Box having never been on a layout.

Please, if you are looking for something check out my auctions which are
listed under the Ebay user ID of:

shark*bait

You will not be disappointed!

Thanks,