Wine door locks

Justin May <jmay59@...>

List,
I have a question for those who are well versed in detailing the likes of open and covered hoppers. In the photo section of the group's webpage, I placed a photo of the key detail I have been searching for and without much luck in the available parts department, I am seeking the list's advice. In looking over the available candidates of specific Wine type door locking mechanisms (KD, Westerfield, F&C) I've happened upon the following available part through Custom Finishing. It is labeled part 275 - Wine door locks, quad hoppers. Has anyone used this part and how well does it appear to match that of the photo? (photo is likely pending moderator intervention since I am a new member)

I appreciate all help and should anyone know of a similar or better appearing lock, please let me know. Thank you for your time.

Justin May