Re: End Sill Brake Hose Hanger

Justin May <jmay59@...>

Does anyone on the list know of a source for the end sill brake pipe hanger cast in either brass or styrene? HO scale. This is the built up hanger that is found in Sunshine kits and seems to be quite common on freight cars.
David,
I've had very good results with the Kadee styrene hose assemblies and associated hangers. While the hoses are a little on the thick side, they can be cleaned up with a straight edge to provide a thinner profile. The hangers are some of the best I've used and when detailed similarly to the car, the results are worth the time and effort to reduce the hose.

http://www.kadee.com/htmbord/page151.htm

Justin May