Re: Ancient Tank Cars

Richard Hendrickson

Allen Ferguson wrote:

I would be delighted to help make the decals happen. I have modified a
Intermountain 8000 gal type 27 and created the artwork and printed
decals for a NSOX 352(North Star Oil) tank car.(written up in CRM) For
larger runs I've worked with Railgraphics ( CNR 1956 piggyback
trailer) and Microscale (CNR cab unit supplement).
Thanks for the offer, Allen. I can provide photos showing the lettering
styles and print-outs of the data but I can't do the artwork, so a joint
effort might be just the thing. I'll get back to you on this.

Richard H. Hendrickson
Ashland, Oregon 97520