Re: Sharing Knowledge: Was Parasitism

Allen Cain <allencain@...>

Folks,

I have been casually following this topic and to me the answer is very
simple.

If asked for knowledge or research time that you have but are unwilling or
not able to due to time constraints, simply don't and move on. For those of
us who care to share, we will gladly take the time to do so to the best of
our abilities.

Should people stop asking because there is a mixed willingness to help,
absolutely not. Ask away as I have the option and the power to either jump
in and help or punch the delete key to leave you on your own or dependent on
the kindness of others.

I agree with the list moderator that it is time to move on and get back to
steam era freight car discussions and SHARING of information.

Hey, it is just my opinion and I may be wrong.

Allen Cain