Re: SOUTHERN PACIFIC B-50-12A REBUILT BOX CAR

Fred Mullins

Folks,
I want to thank everyone who responded to my questions about the
cars. I appreicate the info and info on sources of more detailed info
if I want to find it.
I'm also sorry that my post sparked of a debate about sharing info
and pointing people in the direction to buy items that may be of help.
I thought that was part of the reason for this list group in the first
place. But hopfully one day in the future I may be able to repay the
group by answering someone elses question.
Merry Christmas
Fred Mullins
modeling the Atlantic & Danville Railway!