Re: Ancient Tank Car Parts (is parts, is parts, is parts etc.)

Richard Hendrickson

I took a quick look at the intermountain type 27 unterframe and the Tichy
tank. It looks very doable - perhaps even "quick". Can you point me in
the directions of photographs, drawings, measurements to do this? In
particular, I would like to see the "cradle" area supporting the tank.

Richard - don't want to step on your toes if you're planning on writing
this up...I'll be happy to see how it goes and send you what I cobble
together for review/critique as an aid in developing your article
Bruce, my toes are not easily stepped on, since I have far more ideas for
articles than I have time to build the models and write the articles. I
don't have, nore am I aware of, drawings for the USG-A class cars, but I
have several builder's photos I can scan for you. However, I'm leaving
town for several days and won't time to do so until next week.

Richard H. Hendrickson
Ashland, Oregon 97520