AAR stockcar

Douglas Harding

Can anyone offer any information on an AAR stockcar design? Or point me to a
source of AAR freight car designs/drawings. I have searched the group files
and can find nothing related to an AAR stockcar design. I ask because
someone on another list said the Broadway Limited Pennsy K7A stockcar was an
AAR design, which I thought was a unique Pennsy design.

The closest reference I have found is a reference to the Athearn 40'
stockcar being an AAR design, while I thought the Athearn car was roughly
patterned after a UP design.

Doug Harding
Iowa Central Railroad
www.iowacentralrr.org