Re: book

cj riley <cjriley42@...>

Ace,

Kudos on the book. Finally finished it and have added a few more projects to
do. Finally built my PRR turtleback kit from Lofton. I bought it years ago.

We got power, phone and internet back after 3 days (big wind if you didn't
hear). Pretty exciting with trees across roads and power lines all over. I had
190 Emails when I got back on line. As much as I like the B&O group, I deleted
a lot of messages unread, just to have a chance to catch up.

Happy holidays to you, &#8706;ana and Jonathan (and wife whose name I do not
know).

Riley

http://mail.yahoo.com