Re: Hide Loading stencils

leakinmywaders

Thanks Al, and Clark and Roger for the suggestions. John Gilles on
another list identified this same stencil on a Champ set BRH-31 for GN
boxcars.

In the event we undertake custom printing of these, I'll post notice
of it here--but at this point, don't hold your breath. Or, as Malcom
Laughlin pointed out elsewhere, do hold your breath, this being the
only stenciled loading order that was pretty much self-enforcing. *g*

Chris Frissell
Polson, MT

--- In STMFC@yahoogroups.com, " Westerfield" <westerfield@...> wrote:

Our Great Northern decal sets 3815 and 3855 have those words in
gothic style. You may be able to steal them from a kit if you have
one. ....