From: jack@...
To: STMFC@...
Sent: Wed, 27 Dec 2006 11:14 AM
Subject: [STMFC] Detail part...

I am detailing a scratchbuilt mineral processing plant which shipped
processed lead barite in 100-lbs cloth or paper bags via box cars (mandatory
freight car content). I need a lot of these bags. Elsewhere on my layout, I
have some great resin castings of such bags or sacks, one of which is 5 bags
high by 5 bags wide while the other tapers from 5 bags wide at the base to
one bag on the top. Both are cast in a light tan resin.

I've searched Walthers and Caboose Hobbies as well as a number of small
manufacturers but can't find these castings which I might have picked up at
a NMRA convention. Do these castings sound familiar to anyone on this list?

Jack Burgess
www.yosemitevalleyrr.com