Re: QC HO B&O Caboose Kit for Sale

rfederle@...

I am not making an offer however I would like to comment.

I too have an HO scale Quality Craft Kit that I purchased around 1975 or so. I also bought the O scale version to build and display. Never got to build them (Yet). It caught my eye when you mentioned having them in the two scales.

I remember watching trains go by when I was a child and these cabs were pretty regular on that line. The crew would hit the backup whislte and give toot or two when they saw me. Was not too long the bay window versions would become prevalent and the whistle greetings became less.

Happy New Year.

Robert Federle
---- Justin Kahn <harumd@hotmail.com> wrote:

When my wife brought a few more trains down from Fairbanks last visit, there
were a few of my leftover HO items (going on thirty years old by now).
Anyone want to make me an offer for a mint QC B&O wood caboose kit? Not
only am I never going to build it, I still haven't gotten around to building
the O scale version in the closet (although I do plan on eventually getting
to that).

Jace Kahn, General Manager
Ceres and Canisteo RR Co.