Wabash Double Door Autocar

Paul Lyons

List,

I have an Overland Models Wabash autocar I would like to paint. It is an outside braced car that has been resheathed in steel and has Youngtown double doors (replacement?). I believe the Wabash series is 145000-145999. Does anyone have a late 40's, early 50's photo they can share, or point me to a book that has a photo of this car in it. As always, any and all help is appreicated.

Paul Lyons