Re: photography

rfederle@...

Took the words right out of my mouth ...er... fingers. I can understand and appreciate an image that is adjusted to improve detail, etc.

Beat me to it.

Robert Federle

in darkrooms, from lightening a shadow at one side of a photo, to
airbrushing out a tree. Somewhere in that gradient it goes from an
"improved image" to an "altered image." And in Photoshop we could put
two Half Domes in our photo of Yosemite Valley. In my personal view,
that's a little beyond "darkroom enhancement."

Publishers of books on railroad history