2007 NE Proto Meet is June 1 & 2, Fri. and Sat.

Dave Owens

Greetings all:

I just wanted to alert folks to the dates of the fifth New
England/Northeast Prototype Modelers Meet.

The meet is Friday and Saturday, June 1 and 2. There will be layout
open houses on Sunday June 3.

The meet's primary focus is scale railroad models, structure models
and vehicles and military models in the railroad scales such as 1/87.
As usual, the model display is the keystone of the meet.

We'll again be at the Canton Community Center, 40 Dyer Ave.,
Collinsville, Connecticut.

We'll soon have a website up and operating, but we've got a host of
terrific presentations lined up. Speakers who've committed thus far
include Rob Pisani, George Barrett, Mike Rose, Ted Culotta, Rick
Abramson, Tony Koester, Preston Cook, Tom Murray, Dave Messer, Jan
McCullum, Neil Gage, Tom Nanos and a host of others.

Any questions can be directed to Dave Owens at neprotomeet@...

And if you'll be at the Amherst Society show in West Springfield the
weekend of Jan. 27-28, please stop by our table in the Stroh building.

Thanks,

Dave Owens