From: STMFC@yahoogroups.com [mailto:STMFC@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of John
Thompson
Sent: Monday, January 22, 2007 6:36 PM
To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [STMFC] Pentrex Heritage Collection Vol. 1

I don't know if it's been mentioned, but the Pentrex "stocking
stuffer" DVD called "Heritage Collection Vol. 1" has some pretty good
color footage of steam era freight cars in it, plus lots of colorful
early diesels. And the 1940's-1950's corny narration is a joy to
listen to!

It's on sale for $9.95 plus shipping until 2-28-07. Read about it at:

http://www.pentrex. <http://www.pentrex.com/hc1dvd.html> com/hc1dvd.html

I think you'll like it.

John Thompson
Bellevue (Seattle) WA