Re: Fruit Growers Express service to Campbell's Soup Company in Camden, NJ

Richard Hendrickson

On Jan 23, 2007, at 7:00 AM, lnbill wrote:

PRSL does not appear in any of the ORER's I have for the period 1948-
1953 and I am hoping someone on this list may know what they refer to.
Pennsylvania-Reading Seashore Lines, the joint PRR-RDG line across New Jersey. PRSL never had rolling stock that was interchanged; freight cars used on its rails came from either of the two railroads that owned it (or, of course, from other RRs via interchange).

Richard Hendrickson